Saturday, October 11, 2008

a day at the cliffs

Through the RUC international club, I was able to spend a day at Møns Klint. It was a wonderful day of walking, minor hiking and accidentally climbing down the side of a mountain. I tell you this: never follow a man from Verona anywhere. He will only take you down.

On the way there:
trip to møns klint trip to møns klint trip to møns klint trip to møns klint (lord help me. i was soooo hung over.)

once there:
møns klint møns klint the real little mermaid the cuter little mermaid feet in the baltic sea feet in the baltic sea møns klint beautiful day.

our return trip:
møns klint møns klint home from møns klint home from møns klint

el fin

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures! It looks like you're on vacation all the time. :) I'm sure it's not quite that way though... enjoy the gelatto for me.

manic hispanic said...

not all the time, but most of the time...