Friday, August 29, 2008

photomatik

Here is a photo archive of some trip highlights so far...

What smells like bigfoot's dick?
sh 027 Terminal N at the Seattle Tacoma International Airport.

After running a mile, with luggage through the O'Hare Airport... Home Alone 10
sh 035

Ahhh...knitting... sh 037 secret xmas gift. don't give it away.

Holy bike city, Kobenhavn!
sh 064 sh 062

My room in Kobenhavn. Mona's flat

The King's Palace: sh 095 Believe it or not, I had never seen a moat before that day. I was quite taken by it.

What a delicious city...
Mona's flat sh 096

For more glimpses of my adventures, click here.

3 comments:

Quinntessence said...

WELCOME TO SCANDINAVIA! though technically i am not in scandinavia so cant really welcome you... umm welcome to the north!

Wendee said...

Look at that fancy pants bike seat! And your secret project looks awesome. Hope you're still loving the Olympic!

I'm all nervous for trivia night. I feel like it's the first day of high school!

manic hispanic said...

just relax, dubs. this is more like joining Aca-Deca than starting high school.