Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The State I'm In...Cont'd

An update from my last post. In light of all the trauma and drama of my project group. I decided to drop out of the project work. I didn't need the credits and I certainly did not need the stress, anxiety, and hopelessness that it produced.
Now I can enjoy the rest of my days in Denmark and catch my blog up in regard to my travels. Maybe I'll even swing by England to visit my favorite Seattle ex-pats.
So, that is the update for now. I'll be back soon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like the right choice. Enjoy the rest of your travels! Looking forward to seeing you back in Seattle soon!

Kat

manic hispanic said...

very soon actually.

Quinntessence said...

*ahem* Helsinki is close to denmark... *ahem*

manic hispanic said...

it's also close to freezing...